Why Outlook Our Beginner to Advanced course bundle?
Do you use MS Outlook? Then you can benefit from the techniques and processes outlined in this course bundle, which will take you from a beginner to advanced in no time at all!
Discover the depth of Outlook capabilities beyond email. Learn to apply new technologies to your workday to improve productivity, reduce stress, improve collaboration, and increase team morale.
We’ll teach you everything you need to know from introduction to Outlook features to being an expert, all within a short period!
What will you learn to go from a beginner to advanced?
This course set takes you from a beginner to advanced and well beyond just finding your way around in Outlook, although we do include some introductory navigation tips. You’ll learn everything you need to know to be very good at using Outlook!
We provide practical suggestions on how to put Outlook to effective use in your day to day work, regardless of your role, including:
- Management of your email
- Tips on keeping your inbox clean
- Effective use of your calendar entries (meetings, appointments, and reminders)
- Customization of your Outlook workspace
- Search Methods
- Management of Tasks, Notes, and Contacts
- Email signatures to make your communications pop
- Sharing Calendars, Tasks, and Notes
- Managing multiple time zones
- Email polls and surveys
- Shortcuts and Tips to manage your Outlook content
- Customized coding using VBA
- Creating User Forms
- Managing Add-Ins and APIs
- Interfacing with other programs
- And more
While this course bundle focuses on the most recent version Outlook 2019, most of the topics within the course are applicable and relatable to most other versions of Outlook (including 2013, 2016, and 365).
Not every feature or recommendation will be useful to everyone. Still, everyone should be able to come away from this course with at least one new process using MS Outlook functionality to improve the management of their day to day workload.
How will you learn?
We know that your time is valuable, so we created a course where you can learn in your own time.
- 82 on-demand videos you can watch anytime and anywhere to learn Outlook whenever you like!
- Every video is less than 20 minutes, so they are easy to digest.
- You can directly engage with your instructor, Barbara Coleman, who has more than 25 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- You can network and connect with other people taking the course!
Who teaches you?
Barbara Coleman will teach you everything she has learned about using Outlook effectively in this Outlook course after 25 years in the IT Industry. Barb has worked in a variety of roles and within many different industries. Barb has plenty of real-world examples and recommendations on how to get the most out of Outlook. Check out her full bio here!
Would you prefer a live virtual version of the classes? Click here to find out more!
Outlook Hardware Requirements
Check out Outlook’s minimum requirements here