Why Our Intro to Outlook Features Course?
Do you use Microsoft Outlook? Then you can benefit from the techniques and processes outlined in this Intro to Outlook Features course. Discover the depth of Outlook capabilities beyond email. Learn to apply new methods to your workday to improve productivity, reduce stress, improve collaboration, and increase team morale.
What will you learn in this Intro to Outlook Course?
This Intro to Outlook course goes beyond just finding your way around in Outlook, although we do include some introductory navigation tips.
We provide practical suggestions on how to put Outlook to effective use in your day to day work, regardless of your role, including:
- Management of your email
- Tips on keeping your inbox clean
- Effective use of your calendar entries (meetings, appointments, and reminders)
- Customization of your Outlook workspace
- Search Methods
- Management of Tasks, Notes, and Contacts
- And more
While this Outlook for beginners course focuses on the most recent version Outlook 2019, most of the topics within the course are applicable and relatable to most other versions of Outlook (including 2013, 2016, and 365).
Not every feature or recommendation will be useful to everyone. Still, everyone should be able to come away from this course with at least one new process using MS Outlook functionality to improve the management of their day to day workload.
How will you learn?
We know that your time is valuable, so we created a course where you can learn in your own time.
- 31 on-demand videos you can watch anytime and anywhere
- Every video is less than 20 minutes, so they are easy to digest
- You can engage directly with your instructor, Barbara Coleman, who has more than 25 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- You can network and connect with other people taking the course.
Who teaches you?
Barbara Coleman will teach you everything she has learned about using Outlook effectively in this Outlook course after 25 years in the IT Industry. Barb has worked in a variety of roles and within many different industries. Barb has plenty of real-world examples and recommendations on how to get the most out of Outlook. Check out her full bio here!
Would you prefer a live virtual version of the Intro to Outlook and other Outlook courses? Click here to find out more!
Outlook Hardware Requirements
Check out Outlook’s minimum requirements here